Friday, March 26, 2010

The City of Ember: Chapter 20

In chapter 20, The Last Message, the note book talked about a bunch of people (mainly old people and babies,) going down to Ember. After they read the book, they saw a dog with a plum in his mouth. They got so exited, and then found a tree with plums in it. After a while, they found some kind of cave. In the Cave was a hole. Down the hole... Lina and Doon could see Ember. So they took out Clary's message, put that and a rock in Doon's shirt, and let it fall down to the Ember streets, just waiting for Mrs. Murdo to find it.

QUESTIONS: Will the people of Ember believe them? Will they find people up there? What do you think happens next?

10 comments:

  1. Cake thank god you came along. You had just helped me with my summer homework. For that I give you my thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks this helps me with online school!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thing is why not the end of the chapter my guy? Good desc, but still a few gramatic errors and also endings bout the chapters. But without all of that, still pretty decent..

    ReplyDelete